1. Fishâshaped waffle maker adopts advanced nonâstick coating, no soot, safe to use and durable.
2. It has 2 stainless steel handles with a plastic shell, which has a good anti-scalding effect, is comfortable to grip and is not easy to deform.
3. The cooking plate with nonâstick coating is smooth and not rough, and is easy to clean.
4. Very suitable for parties, cafes, tea houses, etc. It can be used safely on a gas stove and is very practical.
5. Equipped with fixed bracket, easy to open and close freely, and convenient to operate.
Item Type: Fish-Shaped Waffle Maker
Weight: Approx. 693g / 24.4oz
Features: double-sided non-stick coating
Total Length: Approx. 36.5cm / 14.4in
Handle Length: Approx. 19.5cm / 7.7in
Baking Pan Length: Approx. 14cm / 5.5in
Baking Pan Width: Approx. 18cm / 7.1in
Baking Pan Thickness: Approx. 3.5cm / 1.4in
1 x Taiyaki Pan
1. It needs to be roasted on an open flame.
2. Turn the quickly so that the egg liquid can into the other side of the mold.
3. When starting to bake, do not open it frequently to see the color. Improper operation can easily flatten the shape or separate the two sides. It is recommended to open only one seam to see the color.
4. Don't pour too much egg liquid, you can't fill up every grid, so it will overflow easily. Instead, pour an appropriate amount of egg liquid in the center of the mold, tilt it up and down to make it roughly distributed in each grid.
5. For cooking on a low fire, it is recommended to turn on the gas stove and adjust the temperature a little bit.
6. The operating temperature should not be higher than 250â.
7. It can be used on open flame stove for gas stove (It cannot be used on induction cookers).